• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Grimlock have some vibes please? UD/ post 97 - humpy!

I've brought him into the kitchen for this lot of food. If he won't eat inside we have a problem. I have to lock him in the hutch so Smoo can't get in if he eats in there. Which would mean kicking her out and her watching him eat the nommiest noms which isn't fair on her. There are only so many grapes I can give her in a day to make up for it...

So fingers crossed again!

What a shock. :shock:
All that pus must have ben painful for him.
Well done Grim for sorting yourself out. "Keep the food going in & poops coming out lad".

He's eaten a bit but I just had to get a plug off his nose. I know he was already stressed but I thought if it was keeping puss in his nose he would be more comfortable if I got it off. He ate a raisin afterwards. But he got a bit stressed when I was doing it and ran off and bumped his nose. :( It looks sore and he keeps on sneezing. He had his painkillers at 4pm. When do you think I can give him some more? I have given him two doses a day of 0.6ml when he needed it for his teeth. He had 0.63ml at 4pm... Just don't like to think he's in pain. And Smoo took this opportunity to hump him. But is now cleaning his eyes.

Bad couple of days. :(

Just caught up with this thread about Grimlock.

So sorry he (and you) has had such a tough couple of days :(

Sending him some vibes x

Time for a rabbit jigsaw. :(
I need to feed Grim again but he only seems to be eating in the hutch. But I don't want Smoo to get his food. And it chucking it down so I can't leave her in the garden with no shelter. And my house isn't currently bunny proofed.
Not quite sure how I'm going to do this. :?

I stayed up and gave him more painkillers. I can sleep happily now. And he ate more pellets too. :) :)

He's not eaten a lot this morning. There's been a thunderstorm and I know the air pressure affects him. I have to give him his eye drops too. I just don't like locking Smoo out of the hutch to feed him, but he doesn't seem to want to eat inside. :?

He's not eaten a lot this morning. There's been a thunderstorm and I know the air pressure affects him. I have to give him his eye drops too. I just don't like locking Smoo out of the hutch to feed him, but he doesn't seem to want to eat inside. :?

C'mon Grim, stop being a silly bun :) Eat up, Mr! Don't worry, Smoo won't mind being locked out (too much!) she probably knows its important for Grim :)

C'mon Grim, stop being a silly bun :) Eat up, Mr! Don't worry, Smoo won't mind being locked out (too much!) she probably knows its important for Grim :)

But there was torrential rain! :lol:

Just a quick update to say right now Grim looks better. He had a bit of food inside! This was a couple of hours ago. I've just done his eye drops and I'll be feeding him again at nine. I'll try inside again. :)

Back