• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Anyone Help- URGENT-U/D 6/6-Hopefully Sorted :-)

I already have one 'Leaky Lop' at home :lol: .

Tis a pity I don't have room indoors for another at the moment. Anyway I'm probably a bit to far away.

Hope he gets sorted. Keep us informed.

I am sure I could find some space for him, but as I don't have any transport, I would not be able to collect him. So if anyone is coming down East Devon way, and could give a bunny a lift, I would love to help.
Jo x

where's teh bunny coming from?-sorry if i've missed this detail

i'm doinga journey lincoln-swindon very soon, but swindons still 2 hours drive from devon....

would anyone else be able to help?

I am sure I could find some space for him, but as I don't have any transport, I would not be able to collect him. So if anyone is coming down East Devon way, and could give a bunny a lift, I would love to help.
Jo x

I'm going to Exeter in July and happy to take a bunny passenger if you could meet me at the station as I arrive (won't have anywhere to keep bun while I'm there). I'm in Surrey but not able to look him til July though, can't have cages indoors and being on farmland we do get lots of flies outside

It looks like a lovely home has been found for George :) If all goes to plan I am sure his new Mummy will update you ;)
Thank you to everyone who has offered help.

Janex :D

Back