• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnyrun - Leicester to Norwich

I could get Freya from Notts to Cambs, my fella lives near Wisbech and we could meet you somewhere between there and Norwich.

I'm not going down to his this weekend but will be going down the weekend after.

I could get Freya from Leicester to Mansfield (which is near Notts) one weekend when I go to visit my neice. Don't know when at the minute but will be going up in the next month.

Alternatively, I think my mum needs an Ikea trip soon, again would be a weekend, so could do the swap in the car park at Ikea (Junction 26 of M1)

Let me know if this is of any use and i'll try to get some dates for you.

Kerina
xx

Shell I could probably meet Jill somewhere and then bring bun over to you in Newark if you let me know when you're going over that way again.

Shell I could probably meet Jill somewhere and then bring bun over to you in Newark if you let me know when you're going over that way again.

That would be good, I will find out and let you know. I have spare accommodation if Freya needs to stay at mine for a few days.

Thank you for your offers of help. I was hoping to get her asap as poor Timmy is really lonely now Bart has gone. I am around this Saturday but working next Saturday :roll:

Yep no fault of bunny or Cheryl..had to be cancelled As Cheryl isn't very well..so hope you're feeling better soon..xx
and good news is Freya has goen to a new home as had another offer straight away..
so watch the forum for news!

Yep no fault of bunny or Cheryl..had to be cancelled As Cheryl isn't very well..so hope you're feeling better soon..xx
and good news is Freya has goen to a new home as had another offer straight away..
so watch the forum for news!

Aww Jill I am so pleased she has a home already. It has been playing on my mind as I would have loved for her to come and live with me :cry:

Back