• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Bunny with a bite

hopefully thats better?

Nope :cry:

It's the PB issue of having to subscribe to be able to post images on some Forums. They have not caught up with me yet as I can still post PB images on here, but I do not pay a subscription to PB. Hope they dont chase me for a debt :shock:

It works, but it's still impossible to say for certain what the 'lump' is. It does not appear to be bothering him and hopefully your Vet will be able to reassure you when you see him/her x

yea, hopefully everything goes well, i'll lets everyone know tomorrow what the outcome is :)

Hey everyone, noctis got the all clear apparently it was just a bite/sting, he's has been given a course of antibiotics wash solution to be applied daily until the area scabs up and falls off, he's definitely looking better and less irritated :)

Sorry for the late update

Hey everyone, noctis got the all clear apparently it was just a bite/sting, he's has been given a course of antibiotics wash solution to be applied daily until the area scabs up and falls off, he's definitely looking better and less irritated :)

Sorry for the late update

Hiya Noctis and thanks for updating :thumb:

Glad to hear he's OK. Certainly it looked more like that in the second photo you posted.
Hopefully all will be well and there will be no more problems.

I hope you'll stay with us :wave: your bunny is gorgeous :D

Back