• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny run - Betty's on her way doon sooth! *pics too*

bunnyhuggger said:
We don't know what the date will be, we're waiting to see if we have enough people to help. It could involve a stop-over or two as it is a long journey for a bun.

She can stop over at my house for the night, i have a spare hutch at the moment :D

thinking about it if the run will be in the next 2-4 weeks i have a trip to Bolton to make?? Can anyone do from Bolton to Bradford???

The only time I'll be able to do Bradford to Derbyshire is the 29th unfortunately but I could collect bun from Bolton if you're able to do it then Phill? :D

29th May??? I think it mighht be before then but im not sure right now, we have a washing machine and some hutches to collect but it depends on when the house is finished as to when we'll be going down, otherwise it would need to be from Carlisle/Penrith that the bun was collected.

I can do Carlisle to Sheffield (tho Penrith would be better for me Phill). However it would need to be Sunday or Monday. Bunny will need to stop over for one night with me, I have a spare indoor cage.

This is looking like it's going to go ahead, which is brilliant! Maybe if we could try and get some suitable dates? I've still got to organise the new owner (Karen) and make sure everything is ready. Remember it would be great if she could have a couple of stop-overs. We have a small indoor hutch which she could travel in, would that be a problem with anyone's car size? I'll get the exact hutch size tomorrow if anyone is unsure.

This is great news! :thumb:

Hutch size shouldn't be a problem for me. Let me know when/if you want me to do the homecheck.

Hutch size will be fine with me (just need to tell O/H now!). Bunny will almost definately have to stop with me for one night.

Hutch size isn't a problem for me either, bun can stop here if she needs to, I have an empty shed I can spruce up :D

Penrith ain't a prob at all for me. If it's needed bun can stop over here and cage size isn't a problem at all.

So how does this look for everyone?

bunrun.jpg

tupperwarequeen said:
cool,justneed a calender now :wink:

good idea!!
Would everyone please post the dates you are available for the run? I'll make some kind of calendar that we can all work around :D

I'm away from the 10th till 17th June.

Can do virtually any other time although bear in mind I have a school run to do.

Sue&Sooty said:

Can do virtually any other time although bear in mind I have a school run to do.

Sorry if this sounds stupid :oops: but do you mean 10th June - 17th June or 10th May - 17th June

my dates will be a bit variable..when we know a rough schedule I'll try and fit in with where we are up to..it may mean a stop over with me too, but not a problem for me.

animusuk said:
Sue&Sooty said:

Sorry if this sounds stupid :oops: but do you mean 10th June - 17th June or 10th May - 17th June

Cor I wish my holiday was THAT long!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I mean 10th June till 17th June

In an ideal world after 3rd June (exams finish), otherwise after May 17th(dissertation handed in)! Is a Sunday or Monday ok for you Phill?

Saturdays and Sundays are fine with me and im on holiday for a week starting the 26th May back to work on the 5th June

OK, if weekends are best for Phill and Sunday / Monday for Julie, then it might be best I start the run early Saturday - weekends are best for me anyway :D

Is there an Arbroath to St Andrews bit being done by Lynda :? - might be easier for me just to double back to Arbroath, rather than meet in St Andrews :)

If I'm doing Arbroath to Moffat, that's approx 160 miles, so the bunny will probably be needing an overnight stop at either Phills or Julies (if I'm reading it right and Phill is meeting Julie :wink: ).

Most weekends are OK for me - the hutch size won't be a problem :D

Back