• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny run - Betty's on her way doon sooth! *pics too*

I'll do the Scottish run bit for you Lynda :D

From yours to anywhere in Scotland :wink: - just let me know when so I can tell Chris :shock: :lol:

I made a map as requested, I think I got it right, let me know if I've got anything wrong and I'll post an updated one :D
Please excuse the poor quality, 'Picture It' was giving me h**l :lol:

bunrun.jpg

This bun's gonna be knackered after this trek :lol: :lol:

I'll happily do the length of the M3 on this run.... which would be from the M25 to Southampton (maybe even to the final destination depending on where it is)
X2000Y800S2000W700H400.gif

OK I'm at Bagshot on the M3 so could go to Luton to pick the bun up and bring back to M3 where Sue could continue for the final leg?

Just to update

bunrun1.jpg

Sue, Eastleigh appears to be just at the end of the M3, that's lucky :D

Now we just need someone to help get bun from Carlisle to Bradford.....any takers?

luvabun said:
OK I'm at Bagshot on the M3 so could go to Luton to pick the bun up and bring back to M3 where Sue could continue for the final leg?

I'd appreciate that very much Jill, thanks :thumb:

animusuk said:
Just to update

bunrun1.jpg

Sue, Eastleigh appears to be just at the end of the M3, that's lucky :D

Now we just need someone to help get bun from Carlisle to Bradford.....any takers?

Thanks for the update Katie, appreciate it :thumb:

We don't know what the date will be, we're waiting to see if we have enough people to help. It could involve a stop-over or two as it is a long journey for a bun.

Ok, well Sunday's or Monday's should be fine whatever. Can prob do Carlisle to J36 M6 (or Sheffield, but that would involve a stop-over). Don't want to mess it up if someone's got it covered from Bradford already.

Will be able to confirm when I know dates - my exams don't finish til June 3rd but I may be able to work around them.

So do we still need the carlisle bit?? I can get a little further down, penrith area which is just south or Carlisle.

Somebody must be able to complete the link!! PLEEEESE!!!!

It would be great to get this bun to her new home, she is such a beautiful bunny! :D

Back