• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies with the 'X Factor'

Why did you get your last rabbit?

• I only wanted that specific rabbit

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • I would have got another rabbit regardless

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • I only wanted that specific breed but didnt worry about the individual

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
With my lot

I got Holly because she reminded me so much of Hazel, my first rabbit. And her and her brotehr were reduced because of their colour.

Basil I didn't choose him as such, but when Flopsy died Hollyw as very upset, and I decided I wanted to rescue, so I was redaing the newspaper and saw a rescue centre had be burnt down and neede homes for their rabbits, guinea pigs etc. So we phoned and asked if they had any male rabbits that needed a home, they said they gave their last oen to DBH. I asked them about him and I fell inlove instantly,a s soon as I saw him on the Blog. So If Basil hadn't been there I would of rescued anyway.

Magic I had been told a buck would get on with Basil, so I saw Magic reduced because "he" had red eyes, so I bought him, it soon turned out that Magic was a girl. After being bonded with H+B I had to seperate her from thema s she needed vet treatment for a few days, and Holly didn't accept her again. So we loked for a boy friend for her...

along came Blue. I e-mailed DBH if they ahd any bucks that needed re-homing and they told me about Blue and another uppy eard Blue eyed white. I really wanted a lop so I chose Blue.

Asbeau was an impulse adoption. I saw him in the pets at home adoption centre and instantly fell in love with him. He was originally called Thomas, but I think Asbeau is more suitable.

Daisy just kind of "happened" after a whole sorry story I ended up with her.

I wouldn't Change any of them for the world :D

Back