• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buddies Bunny Rescue to close :(

There are some photos of them on Buddies facebook page, but I emailed them without seeing photos.

Thanks. I guess I just would have thought all pics would be up what with them all needing homes within the month!

I appreciate that would be time-consuming though.

I hope your bun meets someone he likes. I have reserved a pair. So excited about them.

Buddies not being there any more will be a huge loss to the Edinburgh area. Since they were always inundated with buns, and helped some with quite a lot of problems, I worry what will happen to the buns who will need help in the future.

:shock:

Which pair have you reserved? (If you don't mind me asking?) there are some beautiful bunnies there, I've been there today and it's so tempting to bring some home.

There are some recent photos on the Facebook page for anyone looking, but they're very single make heavy now.

:shock:

Which pair have you reserved? (If you don't mind me asking?) there are some beautiful bunnies there, I've been there today and it's so tempting to bring some home.

There are some recent photos on the Facebook page for anyone looking, but they're very single make heavy now.

I've reserved Lauren and Grasshopper :love:

Fantastic! They are gorgeous! :love: when are you bringing them home? Are you going to bond with anyone else or keep them as a pair? Sorry for all the nosey questions... :oops:

I think they preferred the buns were collected on a Sunday, so I will collect them next Sunday. Really can't wait, they are just what I wanted :love:. I used to foster for Buddies, so they mentioned them when I got in touch yesterday. I have family staying just now, so couldn't collect them today. They will just stay as a pair.

I've seen the picture of Ice. She is stunning :love:

OMG Tom and Teasel ... I hope all the lovely rabbits find lovely homes very soon.

When I was there today a lot of the bunny pens had reserved signs on them which is really positive. In fact there were only two available females left so we were lucky our bunny liked one of them. Actually he liked them both and showed them as much but only one of them liked him back.

I'm just sorry I'm not in a position to take on any more bunnies.... i do hope that they all find lovely homes...

Fee xxx

Ps. Well done y'all for giving some buns forever homes, look forward to seeing piccies!!

Buddies have a week left to find more homes and as far as I can make out from their page around 8 or 9 single males left to rehome.

I went today to pick up my pair. They are wonderful! Will post about them tomorrow. Just letting them settle in today.

I got to see around the other buns, and there are some lovely boys there (8 or nine is probably right), 1 girl, and I think 2 pairs, and the group of 7.

I went today to pick up my pair. They are wonderful! Will post about them tomorrow. Just letting them settle in today.

I got to see around the other buns, and there are some lovely boys there (8 or nine is probably right), 1 girl, and I think 2 pairs, and the group of 7.

:love::love: I can't wait to see pics and here more about them, well done for giving them a home :thumb::D

Buddies posted this today :(

As the last day of official Buddies rehomings come to a close I think this is a very fitting message to our main volunteers who without them we would not have coped over the past four weeks. To Louise W, Juli, Vivien, Kirstie, Mhorag and Liz. Thank you! Emma & Louise xx
We are transporting the remaining buns to Camp Nibble and Windwhistle Warren Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue, Gloucestershire on Wednesday, and the groups to a private home and foster. We will keep you all updated on our travels throughout the day

Back