• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding-Charlie and Jet UPDATE New pics

Hi Sarah

Glad it's going well :) They look very happy together.

Wish the same could be said for Bella and Tarquin. :cry:

Rebec

Well they've gone through the night with not much going on, very mild chasing the odd attempted hump, Charlie has been grooming Jet loads and they've huddled together, he asks to be groomed back but so far she hasn't done it- bless him its all give and no take :lol: They both tucked into their breakfast together this morning which was really cute but my phone was downstairs so I couldn't take a pic of them :roll:

Unless my eyes deceived me I swear Jet groomed Charlie's head last night. They seem to be getting along great now and the little monkey's think its funny to run in opposite directions when I try to put them in their hutch at night. Charlie has even started to come and sit on the sofa with us because Jet does.

I might take some more pics today if I catch them snuggling or grooming. I'm so glad I adopted Jet, she's a little sweatheart and has made my boy very happy, he binkies around even more than usual now AND he's even given me a kiss, I haven't had one since before he was neutered!!! :love: :D

Back