• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 4 rabbits! U/D - Trio had play time with Blossom

Just caught up...well done with the trio...Blossom...once she's bitten do you remove her completely, just wondered if it would be a one off bite initially, and so wondered what would happen if you left her in with them a little longer...obviously bleeding etc then remove...but nips is normal...

Just caught up...well done with the trio...Blossom...once she's bitten do you remove her completely, just wondered if it would be a one off bite initially, and so wondered what would happen if you left her in with them a little longer...obviously bleeding etc then remove...but nips is normal...

Well she doesn't just nip, she really bites, so the others bite back and that's when accidents happen. :(
No I don't remove her from them completely, she goes in the carrier so the other buns can see her and she can see them, she just can't bite. ;)

Aah ok, I guess then keep doing what you're doing...you seem to have got to grips with it now!! :lol: it would be nice for her to join the group though at some point...keep working at it :D

Well done so far:D
When I was bonding my four Feebee kept on biting the others when they went into the shed, so i did what you did and put her in the carrier for 5-10mins, where the others could see her but she couldn't bit. After doing this a few times she seemed to get the point, it also helped to make Bell more brave because she was scared of Feebee before because she always nipped and bit but then she became less scared while seeing her in the carrier.
I think your four just need time:D

Good luck:D
And we need piccies!!

Well done so far:D
When I was bonding my four Feebee kept on biting the others when they went into the shed, so i did what you did and put her in the carrier for 5-10mins, where the others could see her but she couldn't bit. After doing this a few times she seemed to get the point, it also helped to make Bell more brave because she was scared of Feebee before because she always nipped and bit but then she became less scared while seeing her in the carrier.
I think your four just need time:D

Good luck:D
And we need piccies!!

Thanks :D I will just keep trying then. Your 4 are gorgeous! Do you have 2 girls and 2 boys? :)

Thanks :D I will just keep trying then. Your 4 are gorgeous! Do you have 2 girls and 2 boys? :)

Thank you:D Yours are gorgeous too!:love: I'm sure you'll have a happy foursome in the end:D IT just might take a lot of sleepless nights to get there, my four certainly did, their such tricky little animals to understand! Why can't they just be reasonable and get on with eachother!:roll::lol:

Yep Walnut and Pepsi are boys and Bell and Feebee are girls:D

Lots of luck, all I can say is keep persevering with Blossom. I'm going to be bonding my four soon and I will be seeing how this goes for experience :wave:

Been out at work, so just catching up. I really admire all the work you put into your bunnies. Sending vibes that things work out for Blossom. :wave:

Good luck! When i start bonding my heart beats so fast, im sitting there with my fists clenched :lol: Its soooo nerve racking!

Do you know what we need now..............

PICTURES :love:

I'm sure in time Blossom will come around. I agree, just put her in carrier for 5/10 minutes then let her out again. Have you tried just bonding the girls together alone like you did boys?

Back