• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 4 rabbits! U/D - Trio had play time with Blossom

As it's coming to winter, I had to put away the run and take it off the grass. :( However, today I had a brilliant idea! :D I used the folded up run to block off an area in front of my shed so that the trio can run around in the shed but also come out hop around the front and up and down the little path next to the garage. They loved it and had loads of room!! :love: Binkying like crazy! :D I even added Blossom for their play time. :) The 3 buns came straight up to her for a sniff and then ignored her. She got into a fight with Tink at one point but I split them up using a brush. I think it will work but I have to keep trying! ;)

Also I tripped over one of the food bowls and it smashed! :cry: :lol:

That sounds quite positive. :thumb: Hopefully they will get used to Blossom and she will get used to them in time. It's just as well you have a lot of patience!

Hows it going?:D:wave:

It went downhill today. :cry: It was going well with all 4 bunnies playing outside but then Blossom got scared by Mischief's thumping. She ran up to Tink and then randomly bit her! :? They got into a huge fight and I struggled to break it up, Blossom just wouldn't let go of poor Tinker. :( Finally she did so I checked them both over, no injurys that I could see but I really don't know what to do any more. :( Blossom is lovely with me and people but she just doesn't get along with other rabbits. I'm afraid I don't have room for her here. :cry:

It went downhill today. :cry: It was going well with all 4 bunnies playing outside but then Blossom got scared by Mischief's thumping. She ran up to Tink and then randomly bit her! :? They got into a huge fight and I struggled to break it up, Blossom just wouldn't let go of poor Tinker. :( Finally she did so I checked them both over, no injurys that I could see but I really don't know what to do any more. :( Blossom is lovely with me and people but she just doesn't get along with other rabbits. I'm afraid I don't have room for her here. :cry:

Awwww no:cry:
Are you sure theres no way you could keep Blossom, maybe as a single house bunny or something??:(

awwww..:( Maybe you could still try some more...? Maybe she is like my little Mocha who refuse to be touched and easily get scared, but now she is doing little progress.. Dont give up on her please..There could be another option for you to try.. I am not a bunny expert, but i do believe that it takes a lot of patience for bonding bunnies..They are like human children, sometimes aggressive, sometimes friendly... :)

There isn't a room you could keep closed, so that the cat can't hurt her? Or maybe keep trying to bond. Some rabbits can be very difficult and you've just got to keep trying to bond them. If nobody got hurt I'd probably try some more.

There isn't a room you could keep closed, so that the cat can't hurt her? Or maybe keep trying to bond. Some rabbits can be very difficult and you've just got to keep trying to bond them. If nobody got hurt I'd probably try some more.

In the past they have hurt each other and I'm so worried it could happen again. I thought Blossom wouldn't let go of tink and would end up biting her neck and killing her! :cry: I'm glad that one time I was there to break up Jasper and Blossom's fight. I have a huge scar on my hand from where Blossom bit me and wouldn't let go, if she had done that to Jasper's goodness knows how high the vet bill would be! :shock:

No rooms in my house spare. :( Cos there's my Mum and Dad's room, my room, my older brother's room and my younger brother's room. She can't stay in the dining room, living room, kitchen or bathroom either. :( I will keep trying but I just know one bunny will get hurt. Blossom already has a scab on her ear from a past fight. :cry:

Back