• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbie-U/D 20th Feb-Not Good :-(

I am sure she will be fine by the morning Jane, I just know it, try not to worry too much, Lionel was choking all day yesterday and he hasn't done it once today so she can pick herself back up i just know it xx

Thanks everyone
I will be sleeping downstairs with Bobs and Brian tonight. Not that I anticipate getting much sleep.

If I ever get my hands on the :censored: breeder who caused all this I swear I'd end up doing time.............. :evil:

Thanks everyone
I will be sleeping downstairs with Bobs and Brian tonight. Not that I anticipate getting much sleep.

If I ever get my hands on the :censored: breeder who caused all this I swear I'd end up doing time.............. :evil:

i would help you.. every time i see bobbies picture i cry :cry::cry:

she has to make it hun, weve lost too many angels already in 2010 no more its banned :cry::cry:

Oh no, not Bobbie :( Jane, a lot of your rabbits have pulled through against the odds, I hope Bobbie is one of them. Tons of vibes. x

Hi folks

Bobbie is still with us. She had a couple more choking episodes during the night :cry: But she is brighter within herself and she has just eaten a little.
At least her lungs remain clear atm, its all in her URT.

I'll be calling C again this morning xx

Thank yous

Bobbie's brighter now and has eaten some more. No more choking episodes since about 4am.

I am to continue her treatment and we just have to see how she copes xx

Back