• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bing has a date U/D bond failed, the girl is a boy

Last night we separated as Bing looked so miserable. He was so happy to be on his own again.

The RSPCA vet made a few sexing mistakes, I received a message today to say Carrie needed to be sexed at our vet. I have felt two large plums, so it looks like she is a he.:shock:. Although a very loving but dominant he.

Last night we separated as Bing looked so miserable. He was so happy to be on his own again.

The RSPCA vet made a few sexing mistakes, I received a message today to say Carrie needed to be sexed at our vet. I have felt two large plums, so it looks like she is a he.:shock:. Although a very loving but dominant he.

Good grief!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My gut instinct about him being so unhappy was right. We could see it in his face plus he usually turned his back on her/him. To be fair on Carrie boy he was very loving to Bing but then fur pulling and bossy with food.

People were telling us to keep going with the bond but last night James and I decided not to, just as well.

Oh my goodness. Its lucky they are relatively easy going boys or it could have been nasty Poor bing. Is the other bun relatively young then or I guess you'd have seen them?

Oh my goodness. Its lucky they are relatively easy going boys or it could have been nasty Poor bing. Is the other bun relatively young then or I guess you'd have seen them?

Same age as Bing, about 7 months old. Thankfully the boy was very loving and Bing was more like a statue looking very fed up.

My gut instinct about him being so unhappy was right. We could see it in his face plus he usually turned his back on her/him. To be fair on Carrie boy he was very loving to Bing but then fur pulling and bossy with food.

People were telling us to keep going with the bond but last night James and I decided not to, just as well.

You know you had my full support on this and thank goodness you and James went with what you knew to be right xx

Back