• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella's mummy and her sister are being rehomed. Can i post in RIN?

dont know what to do now :( she has said i can have them - with the view that a friend of mine wants them. i do, but she is undecided and tbh its more likely a no.

I know that others are urging that you should be very careful about taking these on - and i can see their point of view. Certainly in your situation taking on a 'strange' bunny out of the blue from a rescue of RIN would be unwise . .

However I seriously feel that the close connection with these rabbits would result in you never ever forgetting these buns and forever wondering what happened to them if you did not try and help. Given the possibilities of what might happen to them (Preloved for free is really not a great start) yo would be haunted by the thought of this.

I agree that not all buns can be rescued but I also believe that if one is determined there is always a way to find a space . .

Just putting the other point of view:)

Back