• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Bessie is very poorly/ we've lost her

acute bloat is what killed my beloved little bandit recently:cry::cry:

im so sorry shes having to suffer this on top of everything else.

sending many many positive healing vibes for her..and hugs for you too..its such a scary situation.xx

She has a drink from her bottle today so thats good news :)

She has another tiny amount of syringe feed but not much :( She has not eaten since Friday teatime :(

I have just popped them out in the sun to see if that perks her up :)

Thanks for asking, She is nibbling a bit of food and doing tiny poos so hopefully we are going in the right direction :) However she is very weak and quite but I suppose that is to be expected

Thank you :)

I am still very concerned about her. She is nibbling and she is drinking from the bottle herself, which is great, but she is still so quiet. She didn't attempt to move out of her cage at all today while Bundy was tearing around :(

I am worried about what has caused this because she has got birth defects. It makes me wonder if she has problems inside her that we don't know about. Hopefully I am worrying about nothing and she will soon be back to her old self :)

Thank you :)

I am still very concerned about her. She is nibbling and she is drinking from the bottle herself, which is great, but she is still so quiet. She didn't attempt to move out of her cage at all today while Bundy was tearing around :(

I am worried about what has caused this because she has got birth defects. It makes me wonder if she has problems inside her that we don't know about. Hopefully I am worrying about nothing and she will soon be back to her old self :)

I really hope Bessie will be back to normal very soon.
Stanley has gone badly downhill again :cry:
These Bunnies, if only they could talk and tell us whats wrong

:cry:

Sorry Liz, just seen this.
Glad to hear Bessie is eating again, it much be very scary for her with her disablities to be getting all these meds. Hopefully she will perk up now she is eating and pooping again. She's maybe a bit quiet because her confidence has had a knock, I hope she will be up and hopping again soon.

((Liz)) maybe shes just going to take longer to recover than youd hoped..she will go at her own pace..but they do experience such an aftershock reaction to pain at level..they do not know what to do for themselves.....

all you can do is monitor her situation..and we will all be sending loads of vibes for her to recover and soon!!

aww jane i was just heading your threads way:(

i wish they could talk human a bit or i could talk rabbit a bit....it is sooo worrying.

Back