• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Badger's Journey UD post 297

Huge hugs Sky....and noserubs for sweet little Badger...hope he continues to be able to breather easy...he is so lovely. xxxx

C'mon Badge, just make it to Christmas and I am sure there will be so many presents for you little man. Thoguhts, love and vibes. xx

I know it's different but I suffer from asthma and I often think it sounds worst than it feels - hopefully that is the same for Badger.

Sending him a gentle nose rub and lots of vibes.

Thinking of you Sky - I know how distressing it is watching a poorly fur baby and not being able to do anything to make it better.

xxxx

Nooooo not Badger :cry:
So sorry to hear hes not doing well hun :cry:
Sending tons of easy breathing vibes. Stay strong little man xxxxxxxx

Thank you everyone for your replies. He has deteriorated significantly and none of his meds seem to have helped much. He also appears to be getting stressed now. I intend to sleep with him overnight (unless my mum- who is ill- is sleeping downstairs- then Badger will come back into my room).

Poor, sweet Badger.

Only just seen this and I am really sorry things are so difficult for Badger. He is very lucky he has you by his side every step of the way. I am sending all the vibes in the world that he may be more comfortable overnight xx

Back