• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Badger's Journey UD post 297

So sorry Sky - millions of vibes for Badger, hope he can stay with you a little while longer and be comfortable xxx

Here are some pics of his breathing this morning. Its not obvious as to how bad it is though.

20101221_441.jpg

Sleeping- his nose goes up the highest when he is sleeping.
20101221_444.jpg

This is when he got up from sleeping
20101221_445.jpg

A few seconds after the last one was when he started mouthbreathing

Awww poor Badger :cry: I can see his head up in those pics poor sweetie :cry:

I think he is in the VERY best hands and THE very best place he could ever be, with you at home. xx

Poor badger but at least he has a great owner who has a lot of bunny knowledge and love to give. I really hope he turns the corner again for you Sky-O.

Awe little man :( Hoping for a little Christmas miracle and he improves and feels more comfortable soon!

Thanks guys. You might be magic.

I've just been upstairs and done my indoor crew and come back to find him with a normal head, which is great. I doubt that's the steroid kicking in because that should have happened earlier, but wonder if its the different atmosphere in the living room. I could never find a pattern for what made him comfortable and what made him uncomfortable with regards to temp, weather, humidity, etc.

hope badger continues to improve sky sending vibes , bunny hugs , puppy slobbers and anything else i can think of xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:(

Thanks guys. You might be magic.

I've just been upstairs and done my indoor crew and come back to find him with a normal head, which is great. I doubt that's the steroid kicking in because that should have happened earlier, but wonder if its the different atmosphere in the living room. I could never find a pattern for what made him comfortable and what made him uncomfortable with regards to temp, weather, humidity, etc.

You always said the air seemed to affect him in different ways when we spoke before. He has such an odd affliction to environmental conditions.

C'mon little Badger, RU are all thinking of you.

Special nose rubs for you, special little man.

I'm under no illusions that this means he is ok, or will be ok, but every moment he is comfortable is another moment of comfortable life.

brilliant news, i dont know Badgers history but its clear he has a very caring mum looking after him. wishing him many more peaceful and comfortable moments.

Back