• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Badger's Journey UD post 297

Thanks everyone :)

He is still eating, but little to know hay. I'm wondering whether to cut some up into tiny bits because he looks like he is struggling to eat. I'm guessing his poor mouth is sore :(

I also had to get him to have his meds last night with craisins which upset his tummy, and, surprise surprise, he now has 'loose' poo, but this will come back round, I'm sure.

He can't breathe if he eats banana because it seems to stick all in his tubes. Last time he was fed banana he ended up at the emergency vets on oxygen.

Not easy my Badger boy. :lol:

Thank you all for your vibes and thoughts with regards to this thread.

Badger seems quite bright. He's still not eating hay, but he did eat all the pellets in the bowl and then have a marvellous time throwing the bowl around. He has also eaten a lot of fresh overnight. He is clear all around his mouth and nose, which is good.

We just carry on as we are.

Bagder is eating hay :D

For the first time since Tuesday. He also has brighter eyes.

Makes me wonder if whatever he shifted yesterday was causing him more problems than we realised.

Hi I have just read the whole thread from the beginning and saw the photos of Badger, he is a very sweet little man, adorable.

So pleased that through all these months he has bounced back and much better today.

Back