• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back again! With new addition...

FloLo

Alpha Buck
Hello all :wave:
I joined here a few years ago when I had my buns Flo and Tubsy. Unfortunately they both passed in the last few years. Told myself I would never get rabbits again...obviously that didn't last long!
I'm currently fostering a little baby bunny.
Here is when I got him at 10 days old:

51285050037_bd25331a4c_h.jpg
51285968788_660358040d_h.jpg

And here he is now at 4 weeks!

51285800136_bcb4893bc7_h.jpg

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome :) I am so glad you have a new rabbit. I'm looking forward to seeing your bunny. :)

Hello all :wave:
I joined here a few years ago when I had my buns Flo and Tubsy. Unfortunately they both passed in the last few years. Told myself I would never get rabbits again...obviously that didn't last long!
I'm currently fostering a little baby bunny.
Here is when I got him at 10 days old:

51285050037_bd25331a4c_h.jpg
51285968788_660358040d_h.jpg

And here he is now at 4 weeks!

51285800136_bcb4893bc7_h.jpg

:)

He's so tiny! :love:

Last edited:
Well it now seems Pancakes is actually a girl! So Princess Pancakes it is :lol:
I was told she was a mini lop...the fluffiest un-lopiest mini lop I've ever seen - I suspect she is a lionhead !!

She does look very Lionhead to me. Her ears don't look big enough to lop, either.
Is she staying with you? It's very hard to part with a furry that you've hand reared.

She does look very Lionhead to me. Her ears don't look big enough to lop, either.
Is she staying with you? It's very hard to part with a furry that you've hand reared.

She is very much a lionhead! Her mum was apparently a mini lop so maybe (and hopefully!) the lop stays hidden haha. Her ears are now huge but very much upright on her head.
I don't think I can part with her now :love: I'm currently on the search of rabbit housing as she is currently in a temporary indoor enclosure!

Back