• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Orphans DAY 8 U/D :'(

If only I were allowed another bunny! My Smudge was hand rearer from birth after his mother passed away. He was the only one form his litter to reach over 2 years, (made it to 8)! But hand reared buns have the sweetest nature and are just lovely...
Sigh. How to persuade the FFiL to let me have another bunny...

And some pictures of fatty baby!

301-1.jpg

302.jpg

304-2.jpg

330.jpg

Oh and some sleepy babies (after last feed!)

309.jpg

334.jpg

339.jpg

oh they're beautiful!

I hope they all make it - they've certainly got the best chances possible with you taking such good care of them! x

Black bunny has just opened his/her eyes!!

Still concerned over runty bun, but only time will tell if my concerns are unfounded :?

Can someone please explain to me how this is fate.. I don't get it :oops: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Could only be you!

I edited title- first line of the post was the original title.

I was supposed to go back to Surrey Tuesday night, but because I could not find my college certificates, I decided to try and look some more and go back to Surrey in the morning.

So if I had found my certificates and gone back home, these little babies probably would have died as I wouldn't have been in Essex to pick them up and try rearing them.

:lol::lol::lol:

Could only be you!

I edited title- first line of the post was the original title.

I was supposed to go back to Surrey Tuesday night, but because I could not find my college certificates, I decided to try and look some more and go back to Surrey in the morning.

So if I had found my certificates and gone back home, these little babies probably would have died as I wouldn't have been in Essex to pick them up and try rearing them.

Makes sense now!!! :thumb:
I 100% believe in fate :love:

Todays feeds went okay, at 3.5mls every 6 hours.

Runty is taking longer to feed than the others, and I am concerned about him/her, but as long as he/she is keeping up with the amount of feeds, I am happy :)

Oh :love::love::love::love: What little precious bundles :love::love:
Sending lots of vibes for them, i hope they continue to do well x

Day 4

First feed of day 4- two biggest took 3.5ml and Runty took 4ml as I don't believe he/she is getting enough.

Unfortunately he aspirated a little bit of milk, so I am keeping him warm and going to get the snugglesafe out when back in Essex for their carry case to go on, in hope that makes him/her feel a bit better and perk up.

Runty has now opened his/her eyes!

oh my goodness i am in love with thiem, think mum might go mad though if i wanted another one.

6 is enough
6 is enough
6 is enough!!!!!!!

Runty doesn't seem as active the past few feeds, last feed, I could just about get 3ml into him/her and feed before it was only 2ml :(

Other two are still guzzling their 3.5ml feed every sitting! They hang off of the syringe trying to get one last drop when it is empty!

It doesn't appear like many people are really interested in the idea of this thread being a diary :? Feels like I am just talking to myself. I am keeping my own "feed amount" table on paper, so may just continue with that.

Back