• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Orphans DAY 8 U/D :'(

They are adorable!!! :love::love:

Will they be there when I come to visit on Sunday??

They will be :) Everywhere I go, they have to come with to keep up with their demanding feeds :lol:

They had another feed at 2:30. 2.5ml each. That one took an hour! Longest time yet. Next is at 6:30-6:45

They will be :) Everywhere I go, they have to come with to keep up with their demanding feeds :lol:

They had another feed at 2:30. 2.5ml each. That one took an hour! Longest time yet. Next is at 6:30-6:45

Yay!! You will have to search my pockets when I leave!! :D

They are just wonderful:love: Forgive me for asking, but I have read through and can't see if it has been said. What are their chances of survival at this age?

I hope to goodness they will be fine, they are just so cute:love:

They are just wonderful:love: Forgive me for asking, but I have read through and can't see if it has been said. What are their chances of survival at this age?

I hope to goodness they will be fine, they are just so cute:love:

I didn't recognise your name on the new posts until I saw your Sig :shock: :oops:

Their chance of survival is very slim, however the fact they were 10 days when orphaned counts in their favour, as the older, the higher survival chances are.

All babies I have tried to handrear before have been much younger, and all passed away :cry:

Here is black piggy baby!

172.jpg

191.jpg

189.jpg

I had to change my user name:oops: I am dumb, only been on here two years:roll:

I really hope you all succeed:) They have little toes:shock::love:

Back