• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attention all 'floppers'

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Picture the scene: It's 8:30pm on a sunday night. All is quiet and relaxed in the house. Bunnies have had a nice day outside - some overstaying their play time outside (Alfred), and both now happily settled in the living room. A bit of background telly, the central heating on and I'm just about to get ready for bed.
And then......well, then Flo goes and does this........
uaKuwxn.jpg
[/IMG]
I mean - what the actual?
If she's trying to out do Alfred, she's done that and then some. And there's a video as well which I'll download later in case anyone thinks this sort of totally unacceptable behaviour is photoshopped. Madam can stop these sort of shenanigans - it does nothing for ones sanity.
CRaig x

:lol::lol:

tbf Alfred has been getting all the flopping related attention so she needed to go one up / 4 paws up :lol:

How long until your heart rate goes back to normal?!

24 hours and counting! I mean, it’s just not on. I don’t know where she learnt that but I also began to wonder - what if she’s doing that when we are asleep at night?
On the plus side, she’s been with us one year and one week so I think she is finally showing some contentment with our house and hopefully despite the challenges she faced before she came to us, maybe she is now creating happy memories and feels able to relax. I’d like to hope that’s how she feels.

I think she is finally showing some contentment with our house and hopefully despite the challenges she faced before she came to us, maybe she is now creating happy memories and feels able to relax. I’d like to hope that’s how she feels.

I was going to say I don't think I've ever seen a more content looking rabbit! She obviously feels at home with you :love:

What a terrifying sight to stumble on though :lol:

Ha! Fudgie sometimes does those kind of flops. Not very ladylike is it! Although one advantage of them doing it is that it makes easy to check their bottoms are nice and clean with a quick glance.

Very relaxed bunny. She has alfred as her lookout.
I would have rushed and picked her up and ruined her snooze.

Hahaha Although she may seem a little scary, I think she is completely relaxed and very happy. :lol: Relaxxx Craig :love:

Back