• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

At emergency vets with Beano - U/D: Home and settled

Can't believe I've missed this:(
Sending tons and tons of vibes from us 5!
Come on Beano gorgeous girl. xxxx

Hugs, will be thinking of Beano, Gordon and you tonight. xxx

Thankyou everyone. I really want my girl back, but I know she wasn't getting any better here and that she will be able to get better where she is now because the vets will know what to do. The vet thinks it is some kind of gut stasis but is looking into things like an obstruction and will do further tests if she doesn't improve which is why she has to stay in. :cry:

Thankyou. She also had wet wee all on her back legs/tail from where she'd wee'd and not got up to go to her tray so I was worried about flystrike but the vets are going to get her cleaned if she doesn't do it herself. :cry:

I'm sorry to hear the latest Liz - Beano sounds like she is in very good care at the vet though and hopefully she will be well enough to come home very soon. :love:

Thankyou everyone. I have been holding myself together pretty well but I just can't stop myself from crying at the moment, getting an evening feed ready for only one rabbit here, I don't know what Beano's doing or how she is right now. :cry: I held Gordon and me and him sent Beano lots of wishes and we said goodnight to her together.

Gordon is eating fine etc, I was pleased to see him binkying and racing round his run like usual earlier. xxx

Thankyou everyone. I have been holding myself together pretty well but I just can't stop myself from crying at the moment, getting an evening feed ready for only one rabbit here, I don't know what Beano's doing or how she is right now. :cry: I held Gordon and me and him sent Beano lots of wishes and we said goodnight to her together.

Gordon is eating fine etc, I was pleased to see him binkying and racing round his run like usual earlier. xxx

:cry: hugs xxx

Thankyou so much everyone for your thoughts xxx

The vet rang this morning to say that she didn't eat yesterday until night time where she picked at some greens, but she had done no poo's. Then this morning he said she'd been busy filling her pen with poo's!! :D She's eating more and looking brighter after having a change of medication so I can pick her up from a surgery at Bridlington, quite a drive away and I have no idea how to get there, but I'll be there at 4pm! :D So glad she can come home :love:

Gordon will be outside in the run again today but I'll bring him inside to the shed before I go and ket Beano settle back in with him in the shed, I haven't cleaned their shed like I'd usually do yesterday so everything's as it was when she left yesterday apart from a quick sweep round. :)

Back