• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone nr Spring Road station, Birmingham? Stray bunny U/D No sign of the other one.

You have all done such an amazing job. :love: Such love and dedication for the railway bunnies.

Let hope it was a false sighting and there was no white bunny. Will the station master get back to you if they ever see anything ?

:oops::oops: Thank you. The others who have looked and helped have been brilliant, especially those that went over in the dreadful rain in the middle of the week. And yes I really hope there either never was a white bunny or that if there was it has already been rescued.

I'll update once I've done an introduction thread for the bun we've got, its too dark for any pics to come out now so I will do it in the week :D

BYB, yes we asked him to let us know if he sees anything, he should have our number as we left our contact details there in case anyone comes forward. I don't think the station is manned a lot of the time though. I certainly think they would contact someone though, if they heard anything, whether it would be us or a rescue or other I dont know.

Back