• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone nr Spring Road station, Birmingham? Stray bunny U/D No sign of the other one.

Will get some posters done and pop them up in the morning for you. Very well done, that's one lucky bunny xxx

So happy to hear this! Of course if no one comes forward I expect piccies after the seven days....
;) or once he's been claimed

Thank you everyone and thank you Alio for putting some posters up for us, I really appreciate it. We'll contact the railway line to ask them to pop a poster in the station itself if possible too, and will ring local police station/vets as well.

After the 7 days I will definitely share a picture and let you know how the bunny is settling in too. :D

Just can't believe we got it!

Tracy, you know me too well! :lol: But Mr Helgalush says no way, with baby on the way, we cannot keep it. :(

Wow, well done, I must admit I didn't expect such a happy ending.

Let's hope some loving owners come forward for it so they too can have a happy ending!

Well done Helen and Colin, you are both fantastic, brilliant for the bunny, I am at the end of the phone if you need help:thumb:

His photo is still appearing on the fb link. just thought I'd say in case you wanted to drlete that too xxx

Nor me. All the way over there I was saying to my OH it was a waste of time but it just goes to show I guess....fate kept it there for us to find.

Thanks - I haven't really mentioned it that much until recently, even though I am nearly there now! :oops:

Well done, what a fantastic thing to do .
I love the people on here.
Good Luck with the baby,again full of admiration
for helping this lost bunny :love:

Nor me. All the way over there I was saying to my OH it was a waste of time but it just goes to show I guess....fate kept it there for us to find.

Thanks - I haven't really mentioned it that much until recently, even though I am nearly there now! :oops:

Wow, its it your first ?

And how is the bunny, is he friendly. I wonder if Mr Helgalush will change his mind over the week.;)

Thanks Mollyjoker, its nice to see you on here, I havent been on as much lately so sorry if I have missed any recent updates.

Amanda, yes it is our first :D I think Mr Helgalush is pretty adamant, can't blame him really with 6 buns already and the demands of a new little person to look after soon.

Back