• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know if P@H

well im back and they didnt have any :( they didnt have any of the Naturals range as they've brought in the new woodland range already.

I did manage to pick up a bag of something called ""Aromatic Crunchies" which have got in them corn, fenugreek seed, alfala and beetroot according to the back. Are fenugreek crunchies little round disc things? If so, there are some in the bag

Yeh fenugreeks are the round discs. My guys love all of the aromatic crunchies!

I've put a feungreek crunchie is Jose's pen and a couple of the other bits out of the bag and she's eventually eated the crunchie but i wouldnt say she went mad for it, i'll keep trying her with them tho

:lol::lol: She is so spoilt hun! The hollybush garden centre is just off Junction 11 of the M6... its nothing great though and they do sell pets :( I try not to go there as it always upsets me, they have the bunnies in glass tanks :(

I need to go and look at the new woodlands range, sounds as if theres alot of new things out xxx

:lol::lol: She is so spoilt hun! The hollybush garden centre is just off Junction 11 of the M6... its nothing great though and they do sell pets :( I try not to go there as it always upsets me, they have the bunnies in glass tanks :(

I need to go and look at the new woodlands range, sounds as if theres alot of new things out xxx

Who's spoilt? Jose? Yeah maybe just a bit.....lol. My excuse is that cos I'm not having children, i can afford to spoil her instead :D

Junction 11 is about 25miles away! I'll see how she gets on with the few that i've got in this bag and then make the decision lol

The pet shop in Merry Hill has them in glass tanks too :(

Back