• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone interested in a bunny rescue team effort?

I met these three today, they're absolutely beautiful and so friendly :love: They sat very patiently on my knee whilst I clipped their claws and i nearly took all three of them home with me
What a lovely update, thank you to all of you involved in this "mission"

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

You are all amazing. Well done and wishing all good things for these buns [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone, sorry I've been a.w.o.l all day. Been so busy and I've been at work till 9pm this evening.

It's fantastic that they've been collected and we are looking forward to meeting them tomorrow. Thanks for doing their claws Demi :) x

Thanks everyone, sorry I've been a.w.o.l all day. Been so busy and I've been at work till 9pm this evening.

It's fantastic that they've been collected and we are looking forward to meeting them tomorrow. Thanks for doing their claws Demi :) x

Fantastic :wave:

I hope all your plans have been working out ThreeB's :D

I hope these three little ones are happy this morning and that the handover goes well today.

I bet you're excited TheThreeB's :D

Btw your user name is not really appropriate anymore is it :lol:

Btw your user name is not really appropriate anymore is it :lol:
EverIncreasingBs? ;P

We're just on our way with them. A bit worried they'll overheat in the back of the van but we're supplying icepacks nearby and given them loads of celery for water-based sustenance :) They're been lovely houseguests, and I do have good pictures but I've been, erm, rather busy ;P

EverIncreasingBs? ;P

We're just on our way with them. A bit worried they'll overheat in the back of the van but we're supplying icepacks nearby and given them loads of celery for water-based sustenance :) They're been lovely houseguests, and I do have good pictures but I've been, erm, rather busy ;P

That you KK for your wonderful contribution to this rescue effort :)

I bet ThreeB's is looking forward to seeing her new babies :love:

Hey everyone and yes I probably need a name change :lol:

Thank you for all the well wishes and especially to KK for making this happen (have P.M'd her also). All the pieces of the puzzle came together and I now have 3 more buns and a grand total of 12 :shock:.

Unfortunately I had to be at work today and didn't get to meet KK and her OH, so I had a day of waiting and wondering too. But they got chance to meet all the gang :)

The buns are gorgeous, friendly and eating and drinking well. Our new playhouse is up and our other bun has moved in, in order to make room for the newbies. That was no mean feat either as we managed to source it for free, dismantle it and rebuild all in the last few days!

I'll update as things progress and we can get them vet checked etc. Thank you for all the support :) xx

Hey everyone and yes I probably need a name change :lol:

Thank you for all the well wishes and especially to KK for making this happen (have P.M'd her also). All the pieces of the puzzle came together and I now have 3 more buns and a grand total of 12 :shock:.

Unfortunately I had to be at work today and didn't get to meet KK and her OH, so I had a day of waiting and wondering too. But they got chance to meet all the gang :)

The buns are gorgeous, friendly and eating and drinking well. Our new playhouse is up and our other bun has moved in, in order to make room for the newbies. That was no mean feat either as we managed to source it for free, dismantle it and rebuild all in the last few days!

I'll update as things progress and we can get them vet checked etc. Thank you for all the support :) xx

Well done you!

You had a vision, a dream, and you made it happen. With a little help from your friends ;)

Looking forward to photos and updates as and when you have the time.

Thank you for the inspiration to rescue these beautiful little ones. A safe haven for them now xx

Thank you both :D I'm so happy we (as a rabbit community) can make a difference to even a small number of the animal we all love :)

I should add, for those than aren't aware, that these buns have travelled almost 120 miles :shock: to get here and as you can imagine there was a lot involved to make this happen!

Thanks everyone for the support x

Back