• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare vibes for Libby please? jaw abscess u/d p124 Now Teddy has one!!

The news that they've removed the abscess completely & that there was no bone involved is very hopeful.
Everything crossed for a speedy & complete recovery.

Thank you everyone :) She's nibbled a few bits of parsley & corriander as well as a tiny bit of hay - so fingers crossed she continues to improve :)

Thank you Poly :)

She's now digging the heatpad as if to say 'get this out of my cage!! :shock: So guess she's come round a bit! :)

Thanks guys :)

Libby is eating like a horse thank goodness & we've been for a check up this morning. Things look a little sore this morning & a tad swollen, we've got to hope that it doesn't become infected & hopefully her abx will keep it at bay.

Poor girl is fed up though being split from her buddies :( She's in a cage inside their pen so still is with them but not direct contact. She's really missing snuggling up to Minnie :( Can't be helped though we can't let the others wash her wound for her.

I'm so glad Libby seems to be doing well. :D:D I hope the abx do the trick and she can be reunited with her friends soon. :love::love:

wow thats great news!! shes not giving up on her dinner for anything!!

i hope theyve got most of it. sounds promising:wave:

hope she carries on getting better. she has to be apart from the others..but maybe a few sniffs thru the bars would be ok?

gem hun wow that pic of harley is deff a shocker!!! but great as i know shes still fighting bless her xx

Hope Libby is feeling a little less sore today! So glad she is doing so well and hope the improvements continue rapidly :D

Thanks everyone :) Libby is doing well today & is being such a good girl letting me bathe her wound & put her gel into it. She's a perfect little patient bless her :love:

It's look a little better today so fingers crossed bit by bit she'll be ok. Her pals are keeping close to her cage, so at least she can interact with them even if she can't snuggle them.

Thanks for thinking about pretty little Libby :)

Back