• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare vibes for Libby please? jaw abscess u/d p124 Now Teddy has one!!

Fingers crossed for Libby tomorrow, I am thinking of you all and praying it is good news.

Theo (my cat) looks like he as been bitten by another cat or something as his leg as all swelled up.

I don't know Denise between you and me with our animals I think it is time we got a break and some good news for once.

Thanks so much guys - we're about to set off for the vets, fingers crossed it sorted easily.

Fingers crossed for Libby tomorrow, I am thinking of you all and praying it is good news.

Theo (my cat) looks like he as been bitten by another cat or something as his leg as all swelled up.

I don't know Denise between you and me with our animals I think it is time we got a break and some good news for once.

Poor Theo - I really hope he'll be ok Kay - give him a big snuggle from me.

It certainly is about time we got a break with our animals - I feel like I've been virtually every week since the beginning of May :( So goodness knows what you feel like :(

txt me as soon as you know something pleaseeeeeeeee. I have everything crossed here for her, even a special little guy;) sends you and her a big snuggle:D

txt me as soon as you know something pleaseeeeeeeee. I have everything crossed here for her, even a special little guy;) sends you and her a big snuggle:D

Thanks guys :)

I'll text you Kay when I know something & thank you for the big snuggle from your special lad ;) :love:

Well Libby is home bless her. She looks so sorry for herself :(

They have removed the whole of the abscess which had started to attach itself to her jawbone - but we're hopeful with continued treatment that it won't come back. They think it's been caused by a puncture wound inside her mouth as her mouth was full of pus - probably from hay or food :(

Her teeth thankfully are very good & there was no evidence of root damage - so they are fairly certain it's not her teeth that have caused it.

They've left the wound open slightly for me to bathe & treat with intrasite gel twice a day, as well her meds. We're back for a check in the morning to make sure she's doing ok.

Just need her to rest & start eating, pooping & drinking for us now!

Great news that they have managed to remove it! Loads of vibes that Libby starts eating and is feeling herself again soon xxx

Back