• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare vibes for Libby please? jaw abscess u/d p124 Now Teddy has one!!

Thank you guys - Libby's had another check today & is doing really well :D

The downside being I have now found an abscess in Teddy's jaw :cry:

I noticed his eye had become cloudy over the weekend - just seemed to happen all of a sudden on Saturday :? Whilst checking him over I found a lump in exactly the same spot as Libby's! :(

Teddy's been to the vets tonight to be checked & he now is going into tomorrow for the abscess removing & a possible dental (as he's a dental bunny). Whilst being checked it appears he has an ulcer that has appeared on his eye & we're not too sure what's caused the ulcer :?

He's now on tiacil drops for his eyes & we'll see what tomorrow brings in terms of his abscess.

I don't think I can take many more abscesses - I am fed up of them over the last few months!!!! :evil:

Sorry to ask again but if anyone can spare any vibes for our sweet little Teddy Munchkin, we'd really appreciate it please.

OMG! how awful for you!! It must be really getting you down. having been through an abscess myself I know how awful they are.
You just have to remember how well libby is doing because of your care and you can Teddy through it too..
sending lots of well wishes x

Thanks guys for your vibes & support :)

Poor Teddy is very quiet & subdued this morning :cry: I just hope he'll be ok & we can get through this like we have with Libby.

He's such a little sweetheart & adores Libby, Tiny Tim & Minnie - it's awful seeing him poorly :cry:

I'll let you know tonight have we've gone on.

Back