• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angelica has had a horrific accident

We have reduced her pain relief as advised and very very slowly she is starting to nibble. Not enough for me to relax just yet but its a start.

She is totally comfortable in herself, flopping on the side of her missing Lev to sleep. The wound is good except for her making bleed yesterday as she struggles so much when taking her meds!

If she continues with her nibbling for the rest of today I might finally be able to stop worrying quite so much.

I really hope she keeps up the nomming - vibes and more coming your way :thumb:

I hope she keeps up recovering and gets stronger, sending vibes, you stay strong too xx

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'm pleased to see Angelica has started eating, good girl :love: Sending loads of vibes for it to continue.

The wound looks clean & really well done. I really hope its the meds and things feeling different that has stopped her eating and that now she is healing & getting stronger x

Angelica continued to pick up through the day. She is now only on a bit of metacam and is so much better. Which just proves that too much pain relief can be as bad as not enough!

Thanks Angie. I think she will be getting cabin fever soon but we won't be putting her back out until the stitches are removed.

That's great news. Cherry doesn't need to go back at all - maybe her stitches will dissolve or something. John did tell me but I can't remember

Topping up the vibes for Angelica xxxx

One week on and Angelica has healed nicely :) all being sell they can move back out at the weekend

124ea55719e66061c695420b25cdc368.jpg

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Her wound looks completely different to Cherry's. I've got totally confused by photobucket so haven't posted any photos of anybun for ages :(

Really pleased she is doing so well. xxx

Angelica is doing so well we have lined her playhouse with thick stable matting and moved them back outside :)

be4758f963c69f093f8c12f423f3b474.jpg

7a855ea9afee8debc59e554458e5b15c.jpg

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

That's brilliant news. Bunnies are so brave and adaptable aren't they? Watching cherry cope with losing a leg has taught me so much - and humbled me in the process.

Back