• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And Now I Think I Am Losing Grandpa Gregory-U/D *HE'S GONE *

There's nothing anyone can say anymore :( Jane you are being so brave! I know you will keep fighting for all the bunnies you are looking after and will ever look after - but these last few weeks have been such a big blow - I am so sorry :cry:

..................:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have so dreaded coming on here today, i can't believe it :cry:

Goodness knows what you must be feeling Jane (HUG)

I am so sorry about Grandpa xxxxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry for your loss Jane, and for everything you've been through in the last couple of weeks.

After being a member of this forum for a while I think people develop their favourites amongst the buns members own on here and I've always had a big soft spot for Grandpa, for the gorgeous bun he was and for his determined fighting sprit. We all know how much you do for your animals, you're a very special person and I think everyone on here will agree that any animal who finds their way to you is so, so lucky.

Keep strong Jane. We're all thinking of you.

Binky free Grandpa xxxxx

Vic x

I'm so sorry, Jane. So many in such a short time its just not fair. You're in my bunny prayers. Binky free little Grandpa xxxx:cry:

Back