• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And Now I Think I Am Losing Grandpa Gregory-U/D *HE'S GONE *

Oh Jane. I am so so sorry. :cry:

Thinking of you and Grandpa today.

Remember how lucky your buns have been to have lived with you.

Vanessa xx

Oh no not him aswell :shock: this really sucks! :cry:
but please remember that he wouldnt have got this far if it hadn't have been for you. You have done the best you can for him and I know you will until the end. *hugest hugs*

Jane, I know the pain of losing a baby (the furry kind), but can't begin to think how much effort it must be taking just for you to keep on going at the moment - you deserve the worlds biggest hug. So sorry :( :(

Oh no Jane:cry: :cry: :cry: i really can`t believe all the the **** the world is throwing at you right now:cry: :cry:

You are so devoted to your bunnies & give them all the most wonderful lives & just don`t deserve all this heartache.

As Kayjay said `we`re all here for you`.

Thinking of you & Grandpa..........................

Su.x

oh no, Jane, I don't think I have any words left. You've lost so many bunnies in such a short space. My heart is breaking for you.

Keep strong,

Big hugz

vikki:cry: :cry: :cry:

I think we are all running out of things to say as the terrible events of the last couple of weeks are totally unbelievable :cry: :cry:

The very small words of comfort I have, which can't compare against the pain you must be feeling, are that all these bunnies knew how much they were loved by you and they took that love with them to the bridge.

xx Cheryl

This is so unfair.:cry: :cry: :cry: I don't know what to say Jane. We are all here for you. Xxx

anguish.jpg

Back