• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amanda Marie 4/1/88-3/22/10

Bebopy

Warren Veteran
I can't believe it has already been a year since you have passed. I'm always thinking about you and all of your friends and family miss you dearly. You were truly a kind soul and so caring. You have been there for me in one of the most toughest times in my life and I can never thank you enough. Keep shining angel. . .

Amanda and I went to college together. She is two years younger then me so when I graduated it was hard to leave the campus behind. She suffered from cardiac arrest and it was hard to take in how she could die so young when she seemed so healthy and fit. Her friends and family later learned she
unknowingly suffered from a heart disease known as arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia. It is very rare, less than 5,000 people have it in the United States and most of the time it is undetected.

She is now a namesake of a scholarship at the college I went to. There were many different activities and fundraisers to help fund the scholarship. For example bracelets were made with her initials on them and the money went to the scholarship program. I hope her name will live on at the campus and people will know of the story of the bright, energetic girl whose life was cut short.

It has been a real hard day. I'm just trying to think of all the memories and other people's stories of her. I know she wouldn't want anyone down about her, but it is so hard. :cry:

How tragic :cry:

Just goes to emphasise that we should all live every day as if it were our last. No-one knows when they will get 'the call' to move on.....................

Back