• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A visit from The Bad Bunny....

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
My sweet innocent Bertie has had a visit from The Bad Bunny. A hole has been dug in the carpet behind the laundry basket in his grandparents' room. RUers of old will remember my late bunny, Spenser Milton, was frequently framed by The Bad Bunny....

I remember Spenser and the Bad Bunny. Are your parents very cross? I guess at least the Bad Bunny has dug where it can't be seen.

I remember Spenser and the Bad Bunny. Are your parents very cross? I guess at least the Bad Bunny has dug where it can't be seen.

I'm not sure my Dad has noticed. Mum made the discovery but has not investigated the full impact of The Bad Bunny's diggings!

Update. I blocked the route to the carpet hole. Bertie was raging! This does rather imply he may have assisted The Bad Bunny....

Update. I blocked the route to the carpet hole. Bertie was raging! This does rather imply he may have assisted The Bad Bunny....

No, no it does not mean Bertie was assisting BB, it means that Bertie knows that BB will now find another route that Bertie might be blamed for.

No, no it does not mean Bertie was assisting BB, it means that Bertie knows that BB will now find another route that Bertie might be blamed for.

I agree that this might be true or it might mean that Bertie is just afraid that the BB will be mad that his route has been blocked and might have the power to get him on the Easter Bunny's naughty list so he might not get any Easter treats.

Bertie would like to report that there had been no further hole activity from The Bad Bunny. However, I am dreadfully out of favour due to a cuddle incident last night. Bertie may enlist the help of The Bad Bunny in plotting his revenge...

Back