• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few vibes for George please

I'm glad at least one of us got our bunny back last night. :) How is he this morning?

He is still not eating pellets, only green and carrots, problem is I doubt he has ever had much veg before, so I don't want to over do it, but he needs to eat :?

He took his meds after a bit of a struggle (I have scratches on my face :shock:)

I think him and his brother have a few psychological isssues, both have some really strange behavoirs...his brother literally tried to climb up the wall when I took him round Kris, he ran about 4ft straight up her living room wall :shock:

He is still not eating pellets, only green and carrots, problem is I doubt he has ever had much veg before, so I don't want to over do it, but he needs to eat :?

He took his meds after a bit of a struggle (I have scratches on my face :shock:)

I think him and his brother have a few psychological isssues, both have some really strange behavoirs...his brother literally tried to climb up the wall when I took him round Kris, he ran about 4ft straight up her living room wall :shock:

:(:(

I remember when we first got Robin and Reubin they did that as they were so terrified :(

Sending more calming vibes to George and I hope you are Ok too. xx

:shock::shock:

Poor buns sound terrified. :(

I recommend that you wear a balacava for future meds. ;) :lol: Seriously though, I hope it isn't too sore.

Back