• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few of the reasons why Im so fed up today

Thank goodness there are people like Angie and her team to pull buns from the terror.

Its easy for me to say and hard for you to do, when you face such immense pressures but chin up chuck you can rest assured the bunnies will be eternally grateful for your care.

I'm off to measure the garden.....Hmmm how many playhouses can I fit in? :)

Oh what is wrong with people?! Stop buying food cos don't want a rabbit anymore? Oh my gosh!

Poor bunnies.

So glad they are with you. Hopefully they will soon turn into norty BARC bunsters once they know they are safe and they are cared for properly.

No wonder you are fed up.
Hopefully Yule will end up like his namesake (me) and be buxom and healthy.
( my surname is Yule!!!)

thank you everyone for your words of support and offers of help . I think we are sorted for now ...till the calls start again :?

unfortunatly we can only use fosterers near enough to use the chain of vets that we use ...so Barnsley / sheffield area .

I think I remember asking you that before now.
I just want to love and feed Beth!

Oh they are all three lovely. I don't get people who dump or neglect bunnies, but I'm so glad you've taken them in.
Just love Beth...she is so beautiful. Yule is quite handsome as well, despite their rough condition.

I wish I could snuggle them all! Healing and forever home vibes to them!

:cry: and britain is known as a nation of animal lovers, the poor little souls, how can people be so cruel, thank god there's people like you, it must be so distressing for you "huggs"

people buy rabbits, not given enough information on their care, and after a while just toss them out like forgotten toys, it really makes my blood boil, then the bunnys find their way to rescues like yourself who have to pick up the pieces, hope they will be ok, yule and the other bunn look so poorly. :cry: xx

each time i look at the pictures of beth i'm in tears. she looks so weak and sad but she is so beautiful:cry:

Oh :(

Poor little fluffsters. I wish I lived nearer you to help out.

Please try to keep your chin up, you do an amazing job xxx

Stop buying food and bedding cos they don't want a rabbit any more. What they really mean is let the poor little thing starve or freeze to death :evil::evil:

I take my hat off to you (and all other rescues). Animals ask for so little. Dealing with people like that must be so unbearably hard.

And giving away free rabbits on the street? :evil::evil:

No wonder you are fed up. Don't know how you cope with stupid selfish people on an ongoing basis :(

Back