• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A bit worried about Nibbles / Nibbles has died 8-(

sorry for your loss Tree. You seem to be going through the wringer at the moment. Hugs to Ste & Bryn

I am so sorry Nibbles passed away. 12 years is a very long life. I believe if we use that link Adele gave on this forum, 12 years is well over 100 years old in human age. An average bun life is about 8 years, and the longest I have came across is about 16 years (Emma's bunny).

You should be proud that Nibbles lives to such an old age.

Goofy bunny hugs from my bun Bernie and Minnie

Thank you ever so much :(

I can't take the credit for getting her to that age, she and Daisy were already 10 when I took them on, they were going to be put to sleep if I didn't, so I guess I should be happy they got some extra time. When I got in last night so looked ever so peaceful, I think she must of gone in her sleep, she didn't look old anymore either, I am pleased that she looked like she didn't suffer at all. We all gave her lots of cuddles before I took her to the vets :cry::cry:

Back