• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A bit worried about Nibbles / Nibbles has died 8-(

She's still very quiet, but is ok, I gave her some greens and she's scoffed them, but she's not come out her crate. She's only locked in it when I go to bed and I let her out when I get up, she normally likes to sleep outside Ste's room, but becase he's always drinking I lock her up at night so when he goes to the loo in the night he doesn't trip over her. It's unlike her to stop in there.

Just clean her abcsess again and it bubble loads, was quite gross, no wonder she is feeling off colour, she is always getting them but where this one is quite close to her bone above her eye, so must hurt. She's had her eye drops, zantac and metacam, she can't have abx until this evening, she stamped her feet all back to her crate. I just rang my Mom who is shopping at the asda and asked her to pick me up a couple of more fluffy blankets as she's wee'ing on them quicker than I can wash them.

Bryn has called me to break the news, Ste had called him as he was too upset to call me himself, she had died :cry::cry::cry:. To be honest I kind of expected it to happen soon, she has been looking older and older lately. The ceporex had been clearing up her abscess nice though and I was really hoping this illness was just going to be a short term blip, but she had really slowed down.

I always say a special goodbye to her before I go to bed or before work as I always wonder if today will be the day, she reared up and scratched me, so she was feisty up to the end. My poor old old girl Nibbles :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Bryn has called me to break the news, Ste had called him as he was too upset to call me himself, she had died :cry::cry::cry:. To be honest I kind of expected it to happen soon, she has been looking older and older lately. The ceporex had been clearing up her abscess nice though and I was really hoping this illness was just going to be a short term blip, but she had really slowed down.

I always say a special goodbye to her before I go to bed or before work as I always wonder if today will be the day, she reared up and scratched me, so she was feisty up to the end. My poor old old girl Nibbles :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Awwww Poor bun. So sorry Tree:cry:

Thank you, I am really sad :cry::cry::cry:, I have spoke to Ste and he is really crying, I have got Bryn to call him back and to see if Ste is ok, Ste was the closest to Nibbles, as she was always going into his bedroom and bothering him and she use to sleep outside his door :(

S4020456.jpg

S4020462.jpg

Tree I really am very sorry.:cry::cry: Since she came to you she had a wonderful life and was so well loved:)

Binky Free Nibbles, reunited with Daisy xxx

Back