• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A big surprise for you all!

She's easily bigger than our cats, she's probably nearer the size of a small dog, like similar to a Westie perhaps? People who have seen her jokingly say she is like a dog. :) I love big bunnies, the bigger the better for me! I think they're amazing. :love: :love:

She binkies so close to us. :lol: It's so unexpected as she does it so randomly. She must like having company or more space, or a combination of the two!

:shock::shock::shock::shock: my mum has a westie! I can't imagine a bunny that size!

Aww she's a beaut! :love: really happy for you, and her aswell :D

Thank you, she has settled in really well. :love: Sadly, she does happen to love the wallpaper. :roll:

We took her to the vets and it was like having a celebrity. EVERYBODY wanted to see her. We have a material carrier, a massive one for her, and you can choose to have the sides completely covered, but we lifted the material up so everyone could see her, and she got such a fuss made of her. She was at least twice the size of the dog sat next to me. And the receptionist wanted to take her home, she couldn't believe they only wanted £15 for her.

A little kid actually doubted that she was a rabbit and had to ask me twice what animal she was. :lol:

Such a beautiful big girl. Makes me so proud. :love:

Back