• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A big surprise for you all!

Wow she's lovely, shes a brown version of our harvey which confirmd what I thought, hes a conti so thanks daisy hope you and mummy recover well

Even though she's used to being an outdoor bun, she has picked up the litter tray straight away and hasn't had any accidents (involving pee anyway), so I'm very pleased with her. :D

She freaks out a lot if the cats move near her, but I expect she will get used to them. :)

She is lovely. Hope the bonding goes well. I'll look forward to reading your posts about it. Her colour xx her ears xx.

Oh Daisy you're a whole lot of beautiful big bun!!

Glad you are keeping your Mummy company while she recovers.

:love::love:

What a beautiful and enormous rabbit! She looks like she was born to lie on carpet next to leather armchairs!!

OMG she is just lovely :love::love:
Hope you both recover well :thumb:
What's her story?

She was with a breeder but the breeder didn't want her any more because apparently her ears aren't big enough to make the best babies. I felt sorry for her just being kept in a hutch and fed these horrible looking breeding pellets, I knew she would be happier with more space.

She did a binky last night. :love:

She is stunning! I'm jealous :lol:

The idea of a conti binkying makes me think of small earthquakes :lol: And I'm sure she'll soon realise she can take the cats!

I just wanted to add, Daisy is such a lovely rabbit to have around. She's been no trouble at all! She seems to want to be stroked all the time, as soon as you stroke her, she collapses in front of you and pushes her head under your hand for nose rubs! She also appears to love being with people, she has binkied several times now in our company, when we've not really been doing anything! :love:

I just wanted to add, Daisy is such a lovely rabbit to have around. She's been no trouble at all! She seems to want to be stroked all the time, as soon as you stroke her, she collapses in front of you and pushes her head under your hand for nose rubs! She also appears to love being with people, she has binkied several times now in our company, when we've not really been doing anything! :love:

Aww bless her! :love:

Aww she is a a gorgeous big girl :love::love: I have a new girl too, well she has been here a week now and settling in nicely.

She is stunning! I'm jealous :lol:

The idea of a conti binkying makes me think of small earthquakes :lol: And I'm sure she'll soon realise she can take the cats!

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that re giant bunnies! I'm used to teeny tiny ones :lol: I'm guessing she must be larger than your average cat?

One of the cats walked in, took one look at her and ran straight out. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Silly kitty

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that re giant bunnies! I'm used to teeny tiny ones :lol: I'm guessing she must be larger than your average cat?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Silly kitty

She's easily bigger than our cats, she's probably nearer the size of a small dog, like similar to a Westie perhaps? People who have seen her jokingly say she is like a dog. :) I love big bunnies, the bigger the better for me! I think they're amazing. :love: :love:

She binkies so close to us. :lol: It's so unexpected as she does it so randomly. She must like having company or more space, or a combination of the two!

Last edited:
:love::love::love:
I luuuuuuuuurve big bunnies too! :love:

She sounds so settled and happy. :love: Hope you're recovering well... Though I suspect a big, cuddly bunny is going someway in helping... ;) xx

:love::love::love:
I luuuuuuuuurve big bunnies too! :love:

She sounds so settled and happy. :love: Hope you're recovering well... Though I suspect a big, cuddly bunny is going someway in helping... ;) xx

What recovery? :lol: No, I am actually quite sore, but Daisy is making the time off more fun! Last night she jumped on the sofa and lay with me, and she has started to groom us now as well. She actually groomed my OH as if he were another rabbit, all over the face and head. :lol:

Back