• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: 4yr old neutered male warwickshire

BeeBee, orangediva....... the usual little nipping, chasing, humping.....eating...eating and more eating. So it's a mega...:thumb: I had to go out for a couple of hours to tend to furry friends at other people's homes.

And when I returned.........everything fine. So I have given them all a night, night treat, stroked and wished them sweet dreams

You definitely are the rabbit whisperer:wave:

I'm so happy it all seems to be working, we've had some lovely piccies of the three of them, just trying to borrow or buy some puppy panels to keep them space restricted when they come home. Bee is such a cutie, so gentle - and obviously gentlemanly as well !

Keep behaving please bunnies!!

Love and miss you lots Bee but good luck in your new home I know you will be spoilt rotten :love: x

There wasn't a peep out of them last night.....they were absolutely exhausted. Bee has worked it all out....what a clever bunny he is!!!! Bella and Rosie are happy to have him around. Bee looks as if he has a cheeky smirk on his face......two little ladies in his life!!!!!!:love:

There wasn't a peep out of them last night.....they were absolutely exhausted. Bee has worked it all out....what a clever bunny he is!!!! Bella and Rosie are happy to have him around. Bee looks as if he has a cheeky smirk on his face......two little ladies in his life!!!!!!:love:

This is such incredible news, I'm so happy, yay!! Can't wait to get them home, hope I don't mess it all up - eek.

Bee is very chuffed to have two beautiful ladeeeeez......his mini harem !!!! Rosie and Bella's dynamics are fine, nothing to worry about there either. Bee with his mega moult looks so scruffy.......but the girls aren't phased by his unkemptness.

orangediva, I am sure everything will be fine. Now, one thought.......putting them in a large carrier together....a must. I have old large carrier, big enough for the three of them, the handle on the top has broken, but provided you hold the base when carrying it, there shouldn't be a problem. Splitting them into two carriers....not a good idea. So the offer is there.

Last edited:
Now, one thought.......putting them in a large carrier together....a must. I have old large carrier, big enough for the three of them, the handle on the top has broken, but provided you hold the base when carrying it, there shouldn't be a problem. Splitting them into two carriers....not a good idea. So the offer is there.

Thank you so much, I was wondering about bringing them back in the car and had considered and old GP cage on the back seat but it won't fit. You have been exceptionally kind, Di - not to mention a genius with the buns xx

Hope they are all still doing ok - really missing little bee x

<<Hugs>>
He's such a sweetie so it must be so hard for you - he's being spoiled rotten by Di and we will do the same when we get them back. You know you can visit whenever you want to, just let me know and I'll send you a ton of photos too xx

Well, the trio are now heading home.....all fingers crossed that their bond remains as good as it has been here with me.:thumb:

Unfortunately we have all had a not so good evening. Luckily Will (orangedivas son) was on hand and separated but unfortunately the girls have decided they don't want to share with Bee anymore. If it wasn't for Will things could have been worse but after one emergency vet trip bee is all cleaned up with a newly fashioned missing bit of ear and a big slit which is stick together and eye wound and some other wounds. So greatful that neither Bella or Rosie came away with any injuries and their bond still seems in tact. We're all understandably shaken and upset by this big set back, but we all know it could of been worse. Unfortunately this leaves us in the quandary of what to do with little bee - thankfully (hopefully the offer still stands) they have said they will still take him but at the moment we have no accommodation for him there and the good sturdy accommodation out there has very long waiting lists. Unfortunately time is against us at the moment. If anyone knows of any good rabbit housing for sale please let us know. X

Just bumping this up if anyone is looking to sell accommodation or has any recommendations for good quality rabbit accomodation :)

I can't help with accommodation, but I would be more than happy to look after Bee temporarily until the home is ready for him? I have no RSPCA fosters until at least Sept now so have a spare kennel available. Let me know :wave:

Thanks - I'm just waiting to hear back from orangediva and then I will drop you a message if that is ok? :wave:

Thanks - I'm just waiting to hear back from orangediva and then I will drop you a message if that is ok? :wave:

No problem.

I just wanted to mention (and I really hope this doesn't cause any offence to you or orangediva, as I really don't mean it), but would it be better for Bee to find an indoor home as it sounds like he might be a singleton bunny for the forseeable future (or, ever)?

Just a thought :)

I don't think he will ever have a bunny friend as we now have 2 x failed bonds one in 2012 and one now which have both resulted in injuries to bee only. Luckily orangediva'a Bella and Rosie didn't sustain any injuries and fingers crossed their bond seems fine. Apparently yesterday he didn't even try to fight back :( I honestly just want the best for him as I'm sure everyone on this thread does too :love:

Back