• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: 4yr old neutered male warwickshire

My son and I are so grateful for your help with this :wave:

I have everything crossed - even things that don't normally cross - that it all works out.

Thanks Babsie :)

And thanks Di for stepping in and offering to help you have been brilliant from day one - looking forward to being able to thank you face to face :) I may also be looking forward to meeting Delilah and Frankie :love: x

Di I will be with you for 12:30 if that is ok :) xx

12.30 is fine. Myself and the gang look forward to meeting you all then. I will tell Grumpy Lumpy...Delilah to be nice to you!!!! Only joking, she is nice to everyone...except me!!!

The day is nearly upon us - feeling very weird about it all. If everyone could please cross fingers and paws for a successful bond it would be really appreciated.

Thanks again to Di for offering to help and to Julie for giving bee a new home x

how did everything go. i hope that they can bond the little fellow. he has such a sweet face.:love:

The day is nearly upon us - feeling very weird about it all. If everyone could please cross fingers and paws for a successful bond it would be really appreciated.

Thanks again to Di for offering to help and to Julie for giving bee a new home x

You must be feeling really weird, hope you are ok?
We are excited to meet Bee and Di and looking forward to seeing you again. The girls have been briefed thoroughly - hope they behave themselves.

Looking forward to seeing you and the girls too :love: bee has been thoroughly briefed that he is to be a nice polite gentlebunny and look after his new wifeybuns :love:

Hoping and wishing they all fall happily in love and live a wonderful spoilt happy life together with you and your son x

How are things Di?

Thank you so much for a lovely day at yours and for starting the trio bond (hope they continue to behave) :love:

Your setup is brilliant and you really are Di the rabbit whisperer :love: bee just melted in your arms

Back