• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: 4yr old neutered male warwickshire

I don't think he will ever have a bunny friend as we now have 2 x failed bonds one in 2012 and one now which have both resulted in injuries to bee only. Luckily orangediva'a Bella and Rosie didn't sustain any injuries and fingers crossed their bond seems fine. Apparently yesterday he didn't even try to fight back :( I honestly just want the best for him as I'm sure everyone on this thread does too :love:

No I totally agree that its too risky to try him with another bunny, just might be nice for him to be an indoor bunny so he will have warmth and human company :)

My husband and I are happy to take Bee. Our two have just been given new accommodation which is HUGE so we have the option to break it up and give Bee his own space and who knows, they might even click in the future. I've bonded up to 5 little terrors before. We also have a huge, escape free garden where he can race around when we're home and they can take turns in it, getting used to each others scent. We do have the option for him to be indoors as well as we moved into a 4 bedroom house in December and have no kids so a lot of space.

We do have 2 cats but they have been around Moses and Watson all the time and are so used to these weird looking fluffy things. In addition we have a rabbit savy vet 10 minutes away from us and my dearly departed Mo was a tooth bunny so know the signs and have nursed him through many an operation.

And should the army be kind and offer you a garden in the future, Bee can come home. He would always be your boy and we would just be his adoptive human parents.
You know I love Bee to death. He is so a sweet natured bunny and hey, I even grow my own mint!

This is our outdoor setup:

And our garden

At last I have had the time to return to this thread.....and oh my goodness.....I am so sad to hear about little Bee.:( They all left here so happy...obviously it was not meant to be. Now having read the post from Dutchbunny........:D So one way or another, Bee will have a lovely home , albeit with orangedive or db. I had such high hopes, they bonded so easily and so quickly......oh well, that's life.

Anyway........I know Bee will be loved and well cared for, and Bella and Rosie still have a good bond together.:thumb:

My husband spent a large part of yesterday working out Bee's new home. We will use the current set-up adding another level in it will mean Moses and Watson don't lose any space and Bee will have so much space to run around in. We got his indoor set-up sorted until we got the outside all done and dusted.
I'm very excited and happy for Bee to join our family. I was so upset when I read what had happened and am glad we're in a position to help.

My husband spent a large part of yesterday working out Bee's new home. We will use the current set-up adding another level in it will mean Moses and Watson don't lose any space and Bee will have so much space to run around in. We got his indoor set-up sorted until we got the outside all done and dusted.
I'm very excited and happy for Bee to join our family. I was so upset when I read what had happened and am glad we're in a position to help.

This is such good news for lovely Bee xx

I'm so happy that Bee is coming to you to what will be an amazing home. He's such a beautiful gentle boy, he deserves the best home possible and I know Ruth is over the moon he will have such a wonderful life with you.

I love your set up :) I'm so excited for gorgeous Beebs to be coming to you and look forward to reading his shenanigans as he's going to love his new home x

Thought to share a little update. Bee arrived safely and is settling in well in his temporary home. We've created a space for him in the garden as well so he can have a little run around whilst Moses and Watson are out. Buns met for the first time today and Bee seemed fascinated by Moses although I didn't manage to get a good photo. Work on the shed will commence soon as well. Will share more photos as things progress.

Love seeing these photos! What a fantastic setup and gorgeous bunnies. Bee is very lucky. It's wonderful that you've all rallied to find him a home. :love:

We've just finished Bee's home inside the shed. Still have to complete the work outside in the aviary but so far so good.

It looks so wonderful, it's lovely to see him looking so happy. He's such a sweet little boy, even when Rosie was going for him he never fought back. My son and I are so happy he's found such an exceptional home - I'm sure Ruth is too! Hope his ear is all better?

His ear has healed nicely and it's wonderful to see him buzzing around when he gets his hay. Even my husband, who isn't a rabbit person, is completely taken by him.

His ear has healed nicely and it's wonderful to see him buzzing around when he gets his hay. Even my husband, who isn't a rabbit person, is completely taken by him.

I'm not surprised, he's a gentle soul. Glad the ear is better, he's a lucky boy to have you, I'm so happy for him :love:

Back