• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

cadberry,

thankyou for all your kind words i am most greatful. debbie
  2. D

cadberry,

Our old wise orange lop cadberry had to be helped to the bridge on tuesday gone. He had been doing ok, and still enjoying life and eating well but i had to take hubby to hospital for his anual cancer check, on our return he was obviously in some pain. I rushed him to our wonderful vet who...
  3. D

Spritely Speckle & Mad Mulberry update.

truly lovely pics thankyou. :D
  4. D

Flopsy and Moonshine

:lol: :lol: :D
  5. D

Some of My Bunsters!!

your buns are so lucky jane :D
  6. D

TEN COMMANDMENTS FOR RABBIT OWNERS

lovely and also :cry:
  7. D

Storm says .....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. D

O/h's pics of Evo

just lovely :lol:
  9. D

Before and after pictures of Pebbles

well done and lovely bun :D
  10. D

My 'Herd'

they are truly stunning buns, lucky you and lucky them :lol:
  11. D

Todays adventure by Dobbin andTwinkle

they are two lucky buns, and lovely pics.
  12. D

Martha

i am so sorry jane, i hope nomad is ok. as usual i am in tears......i envy your strength to be able to do this. knowing full well i too may have this decision shortly with my old man cadburry.
  13. D

lilly needs your assistance

i am running out of ideas peeps , lilly had her bladder flushed out due to urin crystals of calcium. My vet said put her on a low cal diet , the only low calcium one i could find was russle rabbit parsnip and beetroot mix but this dosent seem to help. she is on timothy hay add lib and a very...
  14. D

hay only diet...

i am also in this dilema, having tried unsucessfuly to improve the bottum cleaning of lilly bun , if she is on hay only it sorts itself in 2 days, she also needs to be on low calcium diet but i just cant find one that suits her.
  15. D

Rabbit loo training

i am just about to give up loo training my indoor 3 and have invested in a hand held mini wet and dry vac.....i love it :lol: and the buns find my following the poop trail entertaining. kind of paper trail for humans and i get excercise too. :lol:
  16. D

Tilly-May

i too want to send my very best healing vibs to tilly, andd will add her to my night time prayer list. good luck to you and bun....
  17. D

bad front teeth - [updated] vet says he can't take them out

i think what everyone said on here is very good advice. and your bunny will be better off having the offending teeth removed. all ops carry some risk but it is about the quality of life and i am sure having my teeth burred on nealy a weekly basis would not only be costly but also very...
  18. D

Sponsor a Beautiful Rabbit!

is the sponcership still running? or was it just for christmas? DEBBIE
  19. D

i am sorry,

i have not been able to express my sympathy for all the lovely bunnies and other pets that have passed away in my abcense. to all who have suffered losses i have seen your posts and said a little prayer for them all. debbie.
  20. D

it is me again.

oh dear, where to start. i have been off for so longe due to sighn in problems now resolved many thanks to admin. Bunnies are fine at the moment though my old boy cadberry is slowing down a bit. lilly, one of our babies had a bladder flush for sludge and a course of anti-biotics and is perky...
Back