• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 'Herd'

oh wow you have a fabulous furry family!! :D I started off going wow what gorgeous lionheads you have.. but after seeing your other rabbits they are all just as gorgeous! Do they live in groups?

wow they are all so gorgeous! You have a little man looky likey Welsh awwww :love:

I love your dutch too :love:

Clover looks just like NicolaB's norman :love:

OMG!!! Your hear are gorgeous! Like they others I though, ohhh, gorgeous lionheads, then fell in love with Welsh, Chip is stunning, hope is beautiful....argh!!! Must make a bunny napping list!

I love them all! Welsh is so cute, he looks like a wise little man! That one of Willow and Barley is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

They are all beautiful, but JAKE hits the spot for me!! He is just glorious!! That hair, that cute mouth.....

Beuatiful bunnies your a brillient photographer!!!!
You can come to my house to take photos of mine if you want!!!! lol
:D :lol: :D :lol:

capel said:
They are all beautiful, but JAKE hits the spot for me!! He is just glorious!! That hair, that cute mouth.....

I don't think Jake feels he has a cute mouth at the moment :lol: He went to the vets 2 weeks ago to have his teeth removed (he had malloclusion) and since then he had a bit of an infection in his gums, he's much better now though :D and i don't have to get his teeth clipped anymore!!!

Oh and i hope you don't all i think i'm a breeder by the amount of bunnies i have.
i have rescued alot of them..
my RSPCA bunnies are, Jake, Harriet, Peter, and Dandy.
and from other rescues i got, Bliss, Flossie, Beau and Ayosha.
And then i found Hope in an alley. and Meadow was brought to me through college as a student found her in a car park and brought her in to be look after, as we were on an animal course but the said they had no room for her, so the head teacher asked me if i would take her.

Jeanette xox

Back