• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Martha

karen354 said:
OMG my children have fallen in love with Nomad :love: :love: :love: :love: .. My little boy said he feels sorry for him without Martha :( bless him he's only 6

Awwww well Nomad says he will be OK. He says the price paid for loving a Bunny is the pain felt when losing them. But Nomad says he will pay that price again and find another special friend. He just needs a while to grieve for Martha but he knows Martha would want him to find happiness with another Bunny

Janex

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss may Martha binky free at rainbow bridge <3 I read the other link about you caring for her and I was very touched xxx

Kirsty, Mike, Alison and Andrew

Jane, Nomad is such a handsome chap, (but I have a HUGE soft spot for sooty fawn lops) I am sure any girl will be instantly smitten. I found it so touching when you said he was grooming her as she went. x Jess

I am so sorry Jane. It is so hard to do 'the right thing' but letting them go is the ultimate show of love.

Huge hugs to you and nose rubs to Nomad.

RIP Martha, you were a well loved and special bunny. Binky free :cry:

i am so sorry jane, i hope nomad is ok. as usual i am in tears......i envy your strength to be able to do this. knowing full well i too may have this decision shortly with my old man cadburry.

Jane,

I am so sorry to hear about Martha. I know you made the right decision as I did with my Mr. Buns. I know the pain you are feeling right now.

My heart goes out to you.

Brigitte

brigitte said:
Jane,

I am so sorry to hear about Martha. I know you made the right decision as I did with my Mr. Buns. I know the pain you are feeling right now.

My heart goes out to you.

Brigitte

Thank you and you are in my thoughts too

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Martha slipped peacefully away at 1015hrs. Nomad was right by her side grooming her the entire time.

Bless his little heart - that is so sweet! :cry: :cry:

Jane - Martha was very lucky to find you and Nomad when she did - you really did make her life worth living for as long as she possibly could.

Binky free at Rainbow Bridge little Martha!

Thank you Ali. Martha was a lovely Bunny and had a feisty spirit which enabled her to cope when many Bunnies would have given up. She was strong of heart and I miss her :cry:

Janex

Oh Jane I'm so sorry to hear this, she sounded like a lovely little bun and you make her really happy... how lucky she was! :cry:
Binky free Martha xx

Back