• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. vick

Daisy 2002-2012

Daisy was our first ever doe and was such a special girl. Right from the very start when we adopted her a good 5 years ago she made sure we knew how it was going to be! Not really one for a cuddle or a stroke, (although she did succumb to a back or head rub now and again) she was her own girl...
  2. vick

Im feeling so guilty after 3 weeks

I'm really sorry to hear this but as someone else has mentioned, if Jasper was starving you definitely would have noticed. He would've been listless and hunched up. It doesn't sound like this was what happened to him. Please don't think that you did him wrong, you loved him very much x
  3. vick

Our old girl Daisy just died :(

I know this has been on the cards for some time and it shouldn't be too much of a surprise but Daisy (who would have been 10 next week or thereabouts) has just died. I'm in shock. It is by some strange fortune that I have took the day of work today too so I was grateful that I was with her at...
  4. vick

Rory :'(

I'm so so sorry Demi. What a beautiful bunster he was. Binky free handsome man.
  5. vick

Fingers crossed please.....

Everything crossed for Cheyenne!
  6. vick

Little Rex Brian

He's lovely Jane. :love:
  7. vick

Bella - 19th May 2012

What a lovely tribute for such a special and beautiful bunny. Binky free Bella :cry:
  8. vick

Bonding an elderly bun...

Has anyone ever tried to bond an elderly and poorly bunny? Daisy is almost 10 years old and isn't in the best of health but I worry about her being on her own. She has known and loved two husbuns during her lifetime and if she was in good health I wouldn't be questioning bonding her with...
  9. vick

Stuff for buns from ikea

Great IKEA finds. I love the bed! IKEA used to have a small orange tent which I think was supposed to be for cats but my beloved Harvey (now sadly gone) used to love rolling around in it. It didn't last for very long though :lol:
  10. vick

Dexter is at the emergency vets/ He's gone

I'm so sorry to hear about Dexter and all the pain you must be feeling from the recent losses. I don't think anyone could question how devoted you are to your bunnies. They are truly loved. Hugs to you both xx
  11. vick

I Gave My First Piece of Bunny Advice - Not Well Received

I can't help but butt in when I hear people spouting nonsense about rabbits in pet shops. I've tried to give advice before and it always falls on deaf ears. It depresses me no end.
  12. vick

Meet Little Bear.....

He is supercute! I'd love a cuddle!
  13. vick

Abscess above eye :(

WARNING - DON'T READ THIS IF YOU ARE EATING! Our elderly girl Daisy has been through the wars lately and to add to her problems she has now developed a massive abscess above her eye. The vet lanced it yesterday and we have been regularly cleaning it but the pus keeps coming. She's now on...
  14. vick

Steve is now rushing Lily to the vets/ pics p16

Oh poor Lily, she's such a stunning little ladybun. :love: Our old girl Daisy had an episode of nystagmus last night after 'meds-time' and the vet suspects it's EC. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the little warrior Lily xx
  15. vick

Daisy - elderly bun with health problems U/D possible EC??

Last night we had difficulty catching Daisy and she ended up having another funny turn after the Metacam. After we set her back down she collapsed with a rapidly beating heart, tried to get up and starting running in circles until we held her still and stroked her to calm her down. She then...
  16. vick

Oh bless George, he sounds like an absolute darling. I think that he and Daisy would be perfect together in their old age! I really appreciate you taking the time to reply to me, it is encouraging to hear of other people's experiences.
  17. vick

I need vibes for evan and hugs for me UPDATE back at vets!

Come on Evan! Sending you both vibes and hugs x
  18. vick

New neighbours have a rabbit - U/D P62 Binkies! :D

What a brilliant outcome, well done you for speaking out, I would have done the same in your position. You've improved that bunnies quality of life and you should feel very good about that! :D
  19. vick

I was really worried about the journey to the vets as it's across the other side of town but Daisy made it and had even calmed herself down before the appointment. The vet had put her on the floor of the consultation room to watch the symptoms she's been displaying so often at home..... and it...
  20. vick

Thank you for the replies. We are taking her to see the vet in an hours time. She's barely eating anything now so I haven't been able to hide her meds in her food. She's left her bowls of grated apple and oats untouched but still gets excited for treats. Fingers crossed there will be a...
Back