• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Little Bear.....

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
bear-2.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi!
Here is my gorgeous 4 month old baby lionhead Little Bear!
I just like to show him off lol, what a gorgeous boy!
I've had many rabbits in the past but find it hard to get any advise or conversation as I think it can be seen to be unusual for a grown woman to keep a house rabbit rather than a cat or dog! So I'm looking forward to speaking to some like minded people :D

welcome! little bear is gorgeous! you've come to the right place if you're looking for conversational rabbit women....:wave:... and men....

i'm an overgrown woman and i have four housebunnies...

bear-2.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi!
Here is my gorgeous 4 month old baby lionhead Little Bear!
I just like to show him off lol, what a gorgeous boy!
I've had many rabbits in the past but find it hard to get any advise or conversation as I think it can be seen to be unusual for a grown woman to keep a house rabbit rather than a cat or dog! So I'm looking forward to speaking to some like minded people :D

HE IS SO AdorABLE

you should see my dwarf lionhead!!!

congrats on your new family member!

He's beautiful!

We get a lot of rabbits like that pass through our rescue, but I never see them anywhere else. Can I ask if you are in suffolk somewhere?

He is Beautiful!!:wave:

Im a grown woman with 2 housebunnies and 2 outdooor bunnies....:thumb:
And Im loving his name...I have a Little Miss!! (should be Little Madame really) and now Ive decided to type to you, My Siamese,Gus, is eating the remainder of my Chili!!:roll::shock:

Nothing is Sacred with any pet...Bear (excuse pun) that in mind!!!!

Hello!

Welcome Also From A New Bunny Mama To This Forum! I Have Found That This Forum Is Filled With Amazing People That Are Extremely Caring And Helpful. I Just Love It Here! Your Li'l Bear Is Just Too Precious For Words!!!

Back