• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New neighbours have a rabbit - U/D P62 Binkies! :D

well done! :thumb:

I think you took quite a risk TBH, but I'm glad they took it well.

Lucky for Jack that you happen to have a massive spare run! I like that the kids can climb in, they can interact with him more.

:wave:

What a brilliant outcome, well done you for speaking out, I would have done the same in your position. You've improved that bunnies quality of life and you should feel very good about that! :D

You must much feel so much better tonight:D ( and so will bunny) .
Well done for making the effort.
I hope the kids will learn to love and enjoy bunny now they can interact with it.

But at least you will be keeping an eye out for its welfare and will be able to gradually educate them.

Thank you :love: He's out in his run again today! :D

I heard the family talking...

Oldest girl "I will get Jack"
Younger girl "I will get his toys"
Oldest girl: "can you get his food?"
Dad: We need to put the run lid on first

They're all working together to look after him :D :love:

Good news! Well done you have literally changed little Jack's life. Hope the children enjoy looking after him properly :)

Awww, I bet he won't know what's happening with all the new attention! Now you need to work on them getting him a friend ;) :lol:

What a brilliant outcome, well done you for speaking out, I would have done the same in your position. You've improved that bunnies quality of life and you should feel very good about that! :D
^^^ This ! :thumb:

And the discussion you overhead with the kids about Jack is exactly the sort of benefits having pets brings to kids. Responsibility, thought, care, compassion... :love: Nice kiddies. Hope they stay motivated.

What a nice positive outcome; I love the pics of the kids in with him and his run all messed up; looks like hes been loving his new run!what a cutie he is too!

:love::thumb:well done you! Thats fantastic! and it brings the whole family together in caring for Jack! Im so pleased for everyone and bun!:love: Now your bunnies can give Jack christmas pressies later in the year!:p:love:

Excellent outcome - well done you xxxx

We can't save everyone but look at what a difference has been made to this one. We should all take inspiration from this!

I love RUers :love:

Back